Entry + Eligibility
Our Spark Awards are straightforward and easy to enter. The program is for members only. There are no fees to enter projects and no limit to the number of entries each Fuse Alliance network member can enter. Entries require flooring products by Fuse Alliance network suppliers be identified. Projects must include at least 2 products (any flooring categories) from Fuse Alliance network suppliers.
Project submissions are only accepted through our efficient online process. An online form must be completed with each entry.
Entry deadline has been EXTENDED to February 14, 2019!
Enter the Spark Awards using your Fuse Link log-in credentials and click on the “Enter the Spark Awards” link.
Judging + Criteria
- Projects must be installed by Fuse Alliance network contractors.
- Projects must include product from Fuse Alliance network suppliers. If there are multiple product or product categories installed on the project, submission must include at least 2 Fuse Alliance network supplier products.
- Projects must be installed July 2017 to December 2018.
- Judges selected/invited to participate from outside the Fuse Alliance network – designers, interior design professionals, IIDA members, facility manager/national accounts.
- Toughest Site Conditions: A project hardly goes off without a hitch. Enter projects in this category where challenging site conditions were presented before, during or after the flooring installation. It doesn’t matter whether the challenging site conditions were new or existing.
- Best Branded Environments: No matter what the segment, a branded environment makes a powerful company statement. Enter projects where the flooring contributes to the brand whether it incorporates logos, company colors, or plays a part in telling a branded story through aesthetics.
- Most Aggressive Timeline/Schedule: Timelines and schedules are almost always a priority. Enter projects in this category that required quick turnaround times, fast deadlines to get a client moved in or short deadlines that were tied to budgets.
- Greatest Space Challenges: A flooring installation never knows what it’s up against. This category recognizes those projects that had the most challenging or complicated interior challenges. Whether it is simply gaining access in order to install the floor or working in tandem with other disciplines, show us how the challenge was overcome.
- Best Flooring Solution: A great design is only as beautiful as the floor that is installed. This category recognizes projects that exhibit the best flooring solution. Perhaps carpet tile was selected, but given certain site conditions, LVT was a better choice. How does your team help in consulting on the right floor for the right application?
- Most Maximized Budget: Coming up with flooring design is only as good as the budget given. Enter projects in this category that executed a beautifully installed floor by making the most of the budget.
- Best in Show: Our Best in Show award will be selected by our esteemed panel of judges and at their own discretion.