Entry + Eligibility
Our Spark Awards are straightforward and easy to enter. The program is for members only. There are no fees to enter projects and no limit to the number of entries each Fuse Alliance network member can enter. Entries require the use of flooring products by Fuse Alliance network suppliers ONLY.
Project submissions are only accepted through our efficient online process. An online form must be completed with each entry.
Entries are closed for submission for 2022.
Enter the Spark Awards using your Fuse Link log-in credentials and click on the “Enter the Spark Awards” link.
Judging + Criteria
- Projects must be installed by Fuse Alliance network contractors.
- Projects must include product from Fuse Alliance network suppliers. If there are multiple product or product categories installed on the project, submission must include at least TWO Fuse Alliance network supplier products.
- Projects must be installed January 2022 to December 2022
- Toughest Site Conditions: overcoming a challenging job site
- Most Creative Flooring Design: utilizing creative products, design layouts and installation techniques to develop an inspirational and unique project
- Most Aggressive Timeline: a successful installation despite working within a short or reduced schedule given the amount of work to be completed.
- Best Flooring Solution: providing a solution that solves the challenges of a job, such as poor subfloors, budget constraints, or upgrading aesthetics
- Most Maximized Budget: great results with a limited budget
- Best in Show: best overall job that showcases the comprehensive talent of our Members